Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fourth Grade Feels Real!
We switched classes for the first time today.  This made fourth grade feel "real."  The kids were able to meet Mrs. Portwood and Mrs. Price.  I was pleased with their transitions from class to class. 

Tonight for homework the students need to complete their ME posters.  I hope to hang these in the hallway tomorrow. 

We will have a pretty "normal" week next week.  This will include switching classes, spelling list and test on Friday, and some small group instruction in the afternoon.

I placed a label in the front of each child's agenda book with all of my contact information: phone, blog, and email. 

Thanks to everyone who came out to Giovanni's tonight to support SGES Spirit Night!

I hope everyone has had a great first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment