Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thrilling Thursday!

We are having a great week!  Two science experiments down and one more to go!  I have been so impressed with the teamwork and the cooperation I have seen in science class.

We took our first reading quiz today.  Please look for those to come home in Monday Folders.  The students will be continue working in the basal (reading textbook) for the next few weeks.

I will be posting new spelling words on tomorrow's blog.  I encourage you to practice a little each night.  There is a great APP for the IPad or IPod called simply "My Spelling Test."  You can record yourself saying the words and then it will give you a test.  Your child will type in the appropriate spelling when he/she hears the word.  While our tests are multiple choice, this practice will enable him/her to practice and recognize the correct spelling.

I hope you have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment